Teal Swan anyone?

What do you think of her?

Comments

• There are many gurus around, too many. Teal Swan stood out for me because I agree with everything I heard from her...She says she is in fact an Arcturian, remebers past lifes and says that this planet is actually ruled by an hostile alien species. She obviously has a high knowledge level, she also has a lot of haters, organized ones. Interesting no doubt. Do you have an opinion?
  • Teal Swan says she was Shirdi Sai Baba in a past life, how about that?

• I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.

• Ego death is a "complete loss of subjective self-identity". The term is used in various intertwined contexts, with related meanings. In Jungian psychology, the synonymous term psychic death is used, which refers to a fundamental transformation of the psyche.

• Ego death, not a simple concept to understand or to perform, budhism and also hinduism are a lot about that but their cultural context is different, for a westerner it´s not easy to understand. Socrates, the most intelligent person in ancient Greece stated that he just knew he knew nothing, that is in fact to be wise. How about Teal swan, intelligent and wise? No doubt. Was she Shirdi Sai Baba, is she for real? I feel she was and  is but I might be wrong.

• Selfish, Shallow, and Self-Absorbed... The traits of New Age Programming.

• Falling in love merely involves finding our perfect mirror.
  • The twin soul is a mirror, I don´t know if a perfect one. We need validation to believe. Is Teal Swan selfish, shallow and self-absorbed? She doesn´t seem to be, is she saying she was Shirdi Sai Baba a sign of that? I don´t know that also. Me thinking she is interesting just because so far I agree with her is selfish, shallow and self-absorbed? Perhaps but I don´t think so.

• My missing friend Storm Talifero is more like Sai Baba of Shirdi (not saying he is the same soul) than this Teal Swan....

Just saying....
  • A duck who thinks she's a swan?

teal
    /tēl/
    noun
    1. a small freshwater duck, typically with a greenish band on the wing that is most prominent in flight.
      • a dark greenish-blue color.
  • Having two aquatic birds in the name is uncommon, if that is her real name to begin with. The meaning of that? None I supose.
    You don´t fancy her CB? For some reason her claim of being the indian guru resonates as being true, at least to me.
    The final question is if in fact she is the real deal, if she has some valid point to make. She has a following, all what I have heard from here falls into place, it would if it reflects the truth. We´ll see.
  • quackery
    Quackery is when someone pretends to have experience or knowledge. Dishonesty charlatan. Keywords
  • Personally I dont see her "wisdom" beyond the regular new age guru. And I researched about her in the past.
  • In spanish duck pato, o patito refers to something of no quality, crappy, cheap or fake.
  • Don´t be so hasty in judging others namely Teal Swan, you could be mistaken you know.
  • Why shirdy sai baba would reincarnate as a new age youtuber? @paulojose
  • And why not?

• If so, even if it was boddhidharma her past life why to follow a new age youtuber?
  • Because she is wise and smart?
  • Leftius, you are wise and smart in what you´ve just said...

• I think she was who she says she was, being so a credibility avenue is created for the rest of what she says. It resonates as truthfull hearing what she comunicates. Someone is telling the truth, who? The double aquatic bird? Perhaps, who knows?
  • edited July 2019
    Wise as serpents

When Jesus said "wise as serpents", he didnt mean..

• According to teal swan you can line up to christ consciousness through choice/free will, and love.

Love is the law, love under wilt - Crowley

That would line you up to the beast directly, and is how you get pro choices mass murdering babies. Its part of their free will. that would make teal swan a pro abortion(choice), leftist winger, and sneak to try kill jesus fetus before he is born?

My spidy sense says yes.

• edited May 2019
    The reason of why buddha tought about past lives was cause he looked into a way to heal suffering and understand karma. Not to just fancy about being some saint dude of the past and claim spiritual superiority.

Thats the difference between buddha and thoth followers.

• You are closed down spiritually Oskr, no breakthrough until you unclog your spiritual pipes...
  • edited May 2019
    @paulojose

Paulo why you said that?, as leftists attack you for contradict their views?

• edited May 2019

• edited May 2019
    The art of 'fuckery'?

Love is the law....

“Make of man and woman a circle, from that a square, then a triangle, then another circle, and you will have the philosopher’s stone.”

https://gnosticwarrior.com/the-forge-of-the-philosophers-stone.html

• edited May 2019
    https://www.perdurabo10.net/philosopher-stone.html

"The mythology behind the Philosopher’s Stone can be traced back to the Yoga Vasistha, an ancient text from the heart of India written between the Tenth and Fourteenth Century AD. The idea that such a magical substance might exist has haunted alchemists throughout the world ever since. Such famous thinkers as Sir Isaac Newton, Nicolas Flamel, Frater Albertus and Alistair Crowley meditated on the possibility that a way could be found to assist humans in reaching enlightenment and heavenly bliss. For these men the search for the Stone was known as the Great Work."