Earth Angel

What do you think about this matter? 

Comments

• edited June 2019
    Back to the Future?
  • No, Cynthia, I meant the people that are designated as earth angels. They have certain characteristics and have a mission. I would like to know your views on the matter that is if you have one. And no it´s not just a label or a bedtime story, they exist, I know. 

• Traditionally, Sodom and Gomorrah have been associated with homosexual acts. The mob of men that accosts the angels had demanded of Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, so that we may know them” (Genesis 19:5).
  • The visitors of Sodom were angels, known as such, and the Sodomits wanted to have sex with them aparently. The earth angels have a charismatic presence that for some can be interpreted as sexual atraction too, they are generally considered to be atractively looking. As they are very sensitive and have a slightly higher vibration than most they suffer constantly by being here in this reality, they are "bleeding" all the time. They have a mission, they signed for it before they were born, how stupid can you be?...

• The militant gay elite have mind control operatives, everywhere?

• I had a strong impression that the speaker was actually in the corner where he seemed to be, in a body of "fine matter," transparent as a veil of gauze, or a cloud of incense-smoke. He seemed to be a tall, dark man in his thirties, well-knit, active and strong, with the face of a savage king, and eyes veiled lest their gaze should destroy what they saw. The dress was not Arab; it suggested Assyria or Persia, but very vaguely. I took little note of it, for to me at that time Aiwass was an "angel" such as I had often seen in visions, a being purely astral.
  • in Sodom and Gomorrah there was Satan and his officers, they corrupted the aliens who were suposed to do  reconstruction work. Of course that they supported all what was considered wrong including homosexuality. That was why those cities were obliterated. 

• Earth angels are far from perfect, they are affected greatly by just merely existing here, they are prone to adictions and many other problems. They are all good people with good intentions, no dark souls there. The black brotherhood senses them and atacks them early on.

• BS, I don´t see the conection between the gay world and the earth angels, I don´t know any who is gay. They reject homosexuality as a breakage of the spiritual laws. The so called angels od Sodom most likely were not angels at all, perhaps aliens but people nonetheless.
  • Willful ignorance?

• It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels. - Saint Augustine
  • You are correct CB.

• An amazing thing about earth angels is that they have back pain because they have to lodge there their wings!...What !? That in the past people believed that angels had wings was understandable, they move swiftly and in this world only birds do that so angels should have wings...But in reality angels are energy beings they don´t need wings much less organic structures of skin, bone, flesh and feathers, so what wings are those? Energy structures? Perhaps. The wings in earth angels have to be concealed so they are in the back packed tightly...It´s an amazing story, hard to believe. Another one is that when an angel cries GOD cannot look away. What does that mean?