Jesus fetus

https://twitter.com/brotherzee/status/1130836843157704704?s=19

"Pro-choice", a way to play Herod in the 21th century.

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Jesus Fetus
    Keywords

EU, herod, genocide, antichrist
  • Honestly, I could NEVER be against abortion.

There have been plenty of cases where women's lives were endangered by awry or strange pregnancies, which can only result in the death of the woman pregnant, or the death of the child that is expected and the mother.

There are other cases where young girls (as young as ten or eleven) are the victims of rape. How can ANYONE expect a ten-year-old rape victim to go through pregnancy, childbirth, and then motherhood!? How is that fair?

Not to mention, semen is also (technically) alive, so are you saying that every ejaculation a man has is murder?

People have very divisive (and not to mention, strong) views on the subject.

There really is little to no point in arguing in regards to that. Everyone will have their own perspective on the matter.

I will never agree on having abortion banished or made illegal. There's too many variables at play and it is most certainly NOT murder.

And @OskrZS, you will never agree with my stance or the stance of anyone who views it in a different light, and that's okay.

We don't all have to agree. And that's life!!!
  • edited May 2019
    This lady wanted to have her twins so badly!!! And after so many attempts at starting a family, everything went incredibly wrong.

Sometimes things aren't so black and white.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37713211
  • @lunawhdavies7

Dude. Men dont take sperms and tear, or rip them down to pieces as to full developed babies in the abortion process.
  • @OskrZS
    You'll find most abortions are carried out FAAR before there's a fully developed baby on the way.
    Usually in the first trimester.
  • edited May 2019
    @lunawhdavies7

From nearly 900,000 abortions

About 15,000 abortions are attributed to rape and incest — representing 1.5 percent of all abortions.

Low, very low.
  • edited May 2019
    Unlike sperms are not a new individual, as fertilized eggs

The life span of sperms is very short, eggs are cells too so its like saying women kills eggs every time she experience her period. Not equivalent

The zygote's genome is a combination of the DNA in each gamete, and contains all of the genetic information necessary to form a new individual.

When you destroy a new individual.. guess its more like murder..
  • @OskrZS
    My point is that, in very extreme circumstances, abortion is acceptable.

In those 1.5% of instances, it is absolutely understandable.

Or in instances when the life of the expectant mother is in danger.
    You can't just label it as evil.
  • edited May 2019
    @lunawhdavies7
    'The devil is in the details'

detail
    noun US
    /dɪˈteɪl, ˈdi·teɪl/
    detail noun (INFORMATION)
    [ C/U ] a particular fact or item of information, often noticed only after giving something your close attention, or such facts or items considered as a group:

Lavey?

Keywords rape demons devil ascencion nirvana utero
  • edited May 2019
    “SPIRIT COOKING”: CLINTON CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN PRACTICES BIZARRE OCCULT RITUAL
    Menstrual blood, semen and breast milk: Most bizarre Wikileaks revelation yet

• edited May 2019
    Whatever floats your goat

If satanists want to drown humanity, fetus and babies included, are they in the same boat as us?. Meaning I dont think they care about women at all.

• edited May 2019
  • @OskrZS
    Of course they don't care about women.
    Or babies. Or children. Or men, even, for that matter.
    They care about their own comfort and power.