The force awakens (Spoiler)

edited December 2015 in Movies & Entertainment

I saw the force awaens on dec 17, its about girl power and stuff, some jokes are very childlike. The resistance is in seeking  the lost Jedi Luke skywalker which at the failure of training apprentices goes to exile. At the end they got a map to find him, and the girl goes to meet him.

The last scene had a huge impact on me, the moment she found him, he, all alone in far away planet, made me think of brian and perhaps other people who lives so lonely in some ways, very powerful and sad scene.

Its a cool movie, cool visual fx. 

Comments

• what "finding" that mason lucas came with, again?

• ENOUGH! gnosis sucks, ascended masters suck, karma masters suck.... fuck 'em ALL !!!
  • ...yeah, i got drunked before my departure...
  • Its just i relate perhaps to that feeling of loneliness.
  • OskrZS , YOU are not ALONE , WE are HERE &NOW , OK ?
  • I do recall BS mentioning how the Star Wars story line pulls from the collective unconscious in much the same way as any.

• edited December 2015
    Just watched it a few hours ago.
    I felt guilty watching it, thought about how I was willingly programming myself further with a film that was now created by Disney, the main programmer around.
    I was like one of the pigs, willingly walking into slaughter. Felt strange.

We're all on this forum because of the respect we have for Brian. He has done things for us all that far exceed any monetary compensation, and he's our friend and teacher. He personally helped me through something of a psychotic break and saved a poor, innocent bloke from horrible things.
    Brian is a lot like Luke, I can see that. The path of a true mystic is a lonely one, and requires a lot of introspection. A kind of hermitic, anti-social way. Is it a sad scene? Is it really?
    In order to totally deprogram ourselves, what DO we need to do?
  • Christa had a close relationship with Brian in a past life. You're the lady in the picture, right? They say that any friendship that lasts seven years is bound to last for life. :)
  • We can find aspects and layers of our programming quite easily in others and especially in the characters that are pulled and reassembled from the collective unconscious.

Maybe why it is so hard for us to develop enough discernment to see who everyone really is?
  • As for BS...

• WE keep on pushing OUR minus înot the "de-programming" concept.. i' ve once read in a second-hand sci-fi story that we are conditioned by plato & euclid ... today i saw on the net that plato took a lot of his philosophy from heraclid ... anyway, it' s not about de-programming but ... DE-CONDITYIONING !
  • minus - minds
    înot - in , but i' m ssomewhere in England right n o w & this idiotu phone keep on changing works (that king of search words by itself...)
  • edited March 2019
    Peter Duffy sent this video a few hours ago...
    its always nice o see that people on youtube are taking risks and thinking in different ways...
    the thing here is that i think they are recycling the archetype and projecting it into the Rey character

• edited January 2016

J.J. Abrams Says Nazis Inspired the New Star Wars Villains

Star Wars devotees are desperate for any new information about theForce Awakens bad guy, Kylo Ren. His mysterious crossbar lightsaber and the absence of the usual “Darth” title associated with Sith Lords have left fans wondering about his background.

http://time.com/4010014/j-j-abrams-star-wars-force-awakens-villain-nazi/
  • edited April 2017
    Poor discernment relating to trivia is a programmed (conditioned) response.
    Here steps in Satan, the eternal rebel, the first freethinker and the emancipator of worlds...[urges] him to disobey and eat the fruit of knowledge..

Why applaud or encourage mediocrity? Because it is an escape from truth.
  • "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

In other words
  • In communism, inequality springs from placing mediocrity on a level with excellence.
  • edited January 2016
    Teacher i didnt said it was excellent, i thought it was poor discernment, and now that i think about it.. is lucis fantasy...
    but
    This youtube guy changed some facts, aint that a plausible action to find truth?

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.

Albert Einstein

• Everyone is a clever Gnostic nowadays because of Shirley MacLaine and the TSA.

• jajaja teacher.. you are ruthless!

• The Luciferic force HAS awakened. Only when we acknowledge that we have become the mediocrity as personified by the Devil do we understand that enlightenment can be possible? The world has becomes a Sodom and Gomorrah, so ascension can only be achieved through Hitler's smokey chimneys? Is that why Shirley praises Hitler and equates reincarnation and enlightenment with genocide?
  • BS, are you a frustrated actor? There seems to be a conection between you and that world. the constant atack and reference to some actors indicates something in that direction.

• Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for a religious deity or the irreverence towards religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable.
  • Who was blasphemous, you BS, towards whom?
  • 1 a : the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God b : the act of claiming the attributes of deity. 2 : irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable.
  • I'm not actually attacking Ms MacLaine or the TSA. There is, however, a disturbance in the Force.
  • Corruption of the human brain and mind that should be a concern to all.
  • I don´t deal with the concept of God. If i am not mistaken neither did Budha. It´s a too high concept and difficult to understand with our limited mental resources. There is the risk of personalizing Him as do the muslims, christians etc,  which is of course ridiculous.
  • On a basic level, it makes simple psychic tasks an impossible challenge?