i got...

...yeah, BRIAN - i...
...i didn't know where to put this topic...
A to Z - i got an electroshock device
ART NO.TW-10
... i'm so relaxed NOW ' i'm gonna go to sleep...

Comments

• edited February 2018

i in iPod stands for some thing personal, like it gives you a Sense that you own it or it makes the iPad, iPod, iMac, etc stand out in the market, How many people do you hear say "I will call them on my iPhone" instead of saying "I will call them on my phone" Apple has very cleverly branded their product name!!

• Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

• You really have fallen deeply down your own rabbit hole.

• The mega-civilization that preceded ours has used several types of energy. The electricity generated by the Earth - working as a giant dynamo - is called geoenergy or Vril energy. 

• It's The Current That Kills. Offhand it would seem that a shock of 10,000 volts would be more deadly than 100 volts. But this is not so! Individuals have been electrocuted by appliances using ordinary house currents of 110 volts and by electrical apparatus in industry using as little as 42 volts direct current.

• After that again he went through the village, and a child ran and dashed against his shoulder. And Jesus was provoked and said unto him: Thou shalt not finish thy course (lit. go all thy way). And immediately he fell down and died. But certain when they saw what was done said: Whence was this young child born, for that every word of his is an accomplished work? And the parents of him that was dead came unto Joseph, and blamed him, saying: Thou that hast such a child canst not dwell with us in the village: or do thou teach him to bless and not to curse: for he slayeth our children.
  • ...this is the movie "charlie" - with that retard who ... "flowers for algernon" = 2000, 2002, 2006 remakes....
  • ...don't rush "judging me", BRIAN - please = i got a spray, an electrokshok & a gun (aka "froggy") - i can relax NOW
    karma?
  • on the other hand, i know YOU don't judge me... thank YOU (& THE TEAM)
  • Supremely self-centered for a fully balanced life? Why is New Age self-love programming such an insurmountable barrier to spiritual insight? 

• Talking directly to Lucifer is a thankless task, but just consider the hours of endless fun!

• ...&, i'm not a stork... ♡