jim jones = jackall?

was jim jones da jackall, aka ilici ramirez sanchez?

Comments

• ... make yourself comfortable in this topic, i'll be dead drunk all weekend...
    see YA
  • jim jones = jim jones

jackal = jackal

Remember, the conspiracy theorist can only see what he wants to see or what he thinks he understands. With deprogramming and mind expansion, things change dramatically and continue to change.

• Discernment is the ability to properly discriminate or make determinations. It is related to wisdom.
  • On 1 May 1776 Johann Adam Weishaupt founded the "Illuminati" in the Electorate of Bavaria. He adopted the name of "Brother Spartacus" within the order. 
  • jim jones & jackall are from a... "harvest"
    'mk-idiots are so "perfekt-organised"
  • "imagine the field" - "qellipots"... what qellipots?... sorry
  • "The ego-maniac neither knows nor grasps the phenomenon of the universe. The effect of this is a want of interest and sympathy, and an incapacity to adapt himself....the absence of feeling, and the incapacity of adaptation, frequently accompanied by perversion of the instincts and impulses, make the ego-maniac an anti-social being. He is a moral lunatic, a criminal, a pessimist, an anarchist...." Max Nordau (1892) Degeneration, page 266.
  • edited October 2017
    ...whatever.nevermind...
  • Never Mind is 2 words.

• Jack all = Jack shit.

Absolutely Nothing.
  • what's brandon lee got to do with it?...
  • Jack Shit!
  • ...'course, those explosions were "performed" in line to innoculate "terrorism" in people's minds...
  • ...look, BRIAN... david yallop's book on the carlito subject is... pure horse-shit =it's a bad joke, NOTHING's FOR REAL.
    momentarily, i don't wanna tell YOU more about this, & i'm not involved in any "secret-shit" → thank GOD for this...
  • Eating crow is a colloquial idiom, used in English-speaking countries that means humiliation by admitting having been proven wrong after taking a strong position. Crow is presumably foul-tasting in the same way that being proven wrong might be emotionally hard to swallow.
  • i can't translate myself... sorry.