Has anyone reincarnated and murdered the person who....

Do murder victims ever manage to reincarnate and murder the person who murdered them, when the murder is still in the same life when in which the original murder happened??

e.g. Person A1 is murdered by person B1. Person A1 reincarnates as person A2 and murders B1.

Meaning, sometimes, when a young person murders a much older person is that sometimes revenge?

Comments

• Why do you ask Peter?
  • It is something I have wondered about for some time to perhaps explain certain murders. Such as the two 10 year old boys who killed Jaime Bulger, just 2 years old. Very odd for two such young children to commit such a horrific crime. So I was wondering what the karmic reason were for such crimes.

Also elderly people who get murdered, is it because they killed someone when they were young in that life and they have reincarnated ad got revenge?
  • sometimes, when kids kill other kids - it's deamonyk pos'esion...
    ... therefore, it's a "deeper" karma...
    ...why those killah kids got pos'esed?
    ...&, this might sound monstruous... but neither of the killers or the victims were ever fucked in the ass... or, somewhere else - in Irak, for example..
    ...or, maybe they were. somehow...
  • edited November 2017
    With more than 7 000 million people in the planet no doubt that there are a lot of different explanations but perhaps there is something in what you ask. One of the curious things I noticed is that is not rare that the daughter of someone was raped in a past life by someone who is now the current father, so the today´s father had to pay with fatherly love the suffering he had inflicted in a past life to his now daughter. That´s how I see it.
    The "flash Karma" that you propose is no doubt possible but quite fast perhaps too fast?
  • ...perhaps...
  • BS has said of a movie star form the past that she reincarnated within, I think, a few hours of passing, maybe it was a day after dying. So people ca come back pretty fast.

My last possible life ended in 1957 with me being born in 1970. That's is quite a long time to wait, in Earth years at least. Maybe I had a very short life in-between.
  • Vicious Cycle

• Yes, vicious cycle, but does what I suggest actually happen?
  • A "normal" person reincarnates once every 500 years.
  • edited November 2017
    A "normal" person reincarnates once every 500 years.

Very interesting. If that's 'normal' dare I ask what that make's me then? Seems I can't get enough of this asylum.

In last 2,000 years I've had at least 13 lives (actually 18 lives), that's just the ones you have indicated to me. I should have only had 4. Perhaps I'm just lonely? Need attention, that sort of thing. 

EDIT Oh, I forgot the life time as a Pirate, so that's at least 14 lives. Even though you said I/we got blown up by dynamite, do you think that is why I don't like the idea of drowning? Maybe I fell overboard a few times.

I just remembered the life time in the Mafia, so that's now 15 lives.

Then there was the life time around Queen Elizabeth the 1st, so that's now 16.

And a life around Bonnie Prince Charlie, so that's 17. It's coming back. That's then end for me now though.

Damn, there is another one, or at least a possibility, but I'm not going to say what it is. So that's now 18 lives.

That's one life every 111.11111111 years

I don't know about any lives from about 19 A.D. and about 600 A.D. and from 670 is A.D. ish to 1260 ish A.D. So there could be another 11 or so. 
  • edited November 2017
    Just when I think things are bad BS let's me know it is worse. Have I paid back all the karma from Germanicus yet? I do hope so. I think the salmonella food poisoning I got this life-time was connected to the poisoning of Germanicus. Perhaps breaking my leg in half was to do with Germanicus as well, which left me with constant knee pain for at least 26 years until an operation stopped it. 26 years of constant pain, fuck, what did I do for that? Then there was 36 years of neck pain started by my brother injuring my neck in 1980. Pain killers with an anti-inflamatory finally stopped the worst of the neck earlier this year, or maybe it was last year.

That's a total of 62 years of pain, then there is all the other shit too, oh and the arthritis in my spine, at my hips, caused by breaking my leg in half in 1983. Asthma, probably from being a smoker in last life. 

I deserve a fucking 500 year break. I want to go to a nice planet next, if I promise not to start any bad shit, do you think I got a chance some peace? :)

I have not lost my humour, I am very witty at times which is pretty amazing, considering.
  • Why once every 500 years? Is it a special cycle? There can't be many 'normal' souls here.
  • I am highly amused by all this and quite exited too. Past lives are very interesting, far exceeding any crap from Hollywood.
  • edited November 2017
    A funny guy

• I have no choice but to reincarnate shortly after one person's death. It is weird karma. 
  • Every 500 years? That means that I don´t know any "normal" person...Our own BS reincarnates more often than that, that means that he is also not normal...Reincarnating at a higher speed means what, that we were such  bastards with such a load to pay that we have to come back often to try to clear our debt?
  • PETERDUFFY, "earth-years"? - what is that? eternity is onky cuantificable,& that's it
  • ..."normal" does not exist - "think/feel different"...
  • PETERDUFFY, i'm sorry to notify YOU... but, YOU're not lonely - but, i can't relate with YOU = i'm in a lonelines' period myself ... sorry. but, i und'stand YOUR enemyes are fuckin' retards... beyond any cartoon "makin' fun of it"...
  • Yes ferz, my enemies are stupid. They will find out just how stupid after they 'die'.

Earth years as opposed to time in the place we go after death. One Earth year is like one earth day to beings in the place we go after death. 
  • PETERDUFFY - what is death?...
  • Death of the body Ferz.
  • what does body mean ?
    ...sorry, i can't go further...
  • ...what so much jfk, lately, on youtube? = fuck that shit... it's bullshit...
    ... i found-out it's " decapitatyion of kali with kabbalah ritual", afterwise i found -out → not such thjng...
  • ..."say, what?" - "i'm not in the mood..."
  • Sounds like you may actually be making some progress ferz....