Fazil Say and Treason

edited April 2017 in Past Lives
My friend, pianist, Keiko Nishizu LOVES Pianist Fazil Say. 

I thought of share who he was in retribution for the favor she did playing my piano stuff.

Fazıl Say (Turkish: [faːˈzɯl saj]; born January 14, 1970) is a Turkish pianist and composer born in Ankara.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazıl_Say

Fazıl Say, nacido en Ankara (Turquía), estudió piano y composición en el Conservatorio Estatal de Ankara. A los diecisiete años, se le concedió una beca del Servicio Alemán de Intercambio Académico que le permitió estudiar durante cinco años con David Levine en elInstituto Robert Schumann de Düsseldorf (ALEMANIA/GERMANY).
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazıl_Say

It was at some point interesting, the connection to Germany.

Comments

• Who would compare him with severus snape the ambiguous TRAITOR Harry Potter character?.

• The Beethoven Connection

German, Severus like musician... Perhaps we dont have to look further, as to when in time whe should go.

•  The Turkish March

The Turkish March (Marcia alla turca) is a well-known classical march theme by Ludwig van Beethoven. It was written in the Turkish style popular in music of the time.

The theme was first used in Beethoven's "6 Variations on an Original Theme", Op. 76, of 1809. In 1811 Beethoven wrote an overture and incidental music to a play by August von Kotzebue called The Ruins of Athens (Op. 113), which premiered in Pest in 1812. The Turkish March appears as item No. 4 of the incidental music. Many music lovers associate the theme with The Ruins of Athens, although that was not its original appearance.

• Hypothesis

Fazil Say WAS August von Kotzebue

August von Kotzebue

August Friedrich Ferdinand von Kotzebue (
    German: [ˈaʊɡʊst fɔn ˈkɔtsəbu]; 3 May [O.S. 22 April] 1761 – 23 March [O.S.11 March] 1819) was a German dramatist and writer who also worked as a consul in Russia and Germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_von_Kotzebue

imageimage
  • edited October 2015

Soul group:

After this, Say increasingly turned to the large orchestral forms. Taking his inspiration from the poetry (and the biographies) of the writers Nâzım Hikmet and Metin Altıok, he composed works for soloists, chorus and orchestra which, especially in the case of the oratorio Nâzim, clearly take up the tradition of composers such as Carl Orff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazıl_Say

Nâzım Hikmet

Nâzım Hikmet Ran (15 January 1902 – 3 June 1963),[2][3] commonly known as Nâzım Hikmet (Turkish pronunciation: [naːˈzɯm hicˈmet] ( listen)) was a Turkish poet, playwright, novelist, screenwriter, director and memoirist. 

Salonica, Ottoman Empire (todayThessalonikiGREECE)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nâzım_Hikmet

Karl August Musäus

Kotzebue was born in Weimar to a respected merchant family and was educated at Wilhelm-Ernst-Gymnasium in Weimar, where his uncle, the writer and critic Johann Karl August Musäus was among his teachers.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Karl_August_Musäus
  • edited April 2017
    Hyopthesis: Nâzım Hikmet WAS Karl August Musäus

• TRAITOR

Murder of August von Kotzebue[edit]

Illustration of Sand's attack on Kotzebue.

Sand already contemplated the murder of August von Kotzebue in a diary entry of 5 May 1818. He called him a "traitor to the nation" and a "deceiver of the people" and characterized him as an enemy of the Burschenschaft.

On the morning of 23 March 1819 Sand, using the pseudonym Henry, visited Kotzebue in his Mannheim house. Refused entry to the house and told to return in the afternoon, Sand returned just before five o'clock. Having exchanged just a few words with Kotzebue, Sand produced a dagger and with the words "Here, you TRAITOR to the fatherland!" and stabbed him repeatedly in the chest. Surprised by Kotzebue's four-year-old son witnessing the event from the nursery, Sand lost his wits and stabbed himself. Leaving the house, he handed a servant a piece of writing he had prepared ("Death to August von Kotzebue"), and stabbed himself again in the street. His suicide attempt failed, and he was taken to hospital.

Fazil Say - (Nazim Hikmet)Traitor

Turkish pianist faces trial for joking on Twitter

Pianist Fazil Say is an internationally acclaimed Turkish artist. He could face a sentence of 18 months in prison on charges of insulting Muslim religious values on Twitter. Critics call him a "traitor to the nation."

http://www.dw.com/en/turkish-pianist-faces-trial-for-joking-on-twitter/a-16011575

• edited October 2015
    First conclusions: In the rush for power, fame, and recognition as illuminated people, we will use our genius and try to redefine concepts like "Treason" for "Hero", so the weaked minded play along with us, and finally we may set up our Utopias. In the process maybe we will end up believing our own lies, which means that we are betraying no other but ourselves.
    Der Gedenkstein für August von Kotzebue

• False equivalents are used in advertising, rhetoric and other forms of persuasion, too. Walter Semkiw had to bring in a notoriously accurate channeler to add weight and authority to his unsustainable theories. However, the pursuit of truth need not be hampered by all this nonsense. Making matches or false equivalents does not take any psychic power - only instinct and intuition which are animistic functions of the lower animal. Once a hypothesis is made, it MUST be tested and by doing so, psychic power can be cultivated.
  • edited October 2015

• This is how James Randi gets to exercise psychic power by applying simple reasoning to de-bunk the ill-thought out and irrational nonsense of the psychic lower class. Mediums were denounced by the Bible because instinct and intuition are degenerate and regressive tendencies of the sub-human. Hypnotic regression is, therefore, a very appropriate term. In more modern terms of psychic warfare, we understand it as the deliberate dumbing down of society.
  • edited October 2015
    So, when making matches, it is important to remember, we may be fighting a losing battle just to retain some dignity and to NOT look like total idiots.

• edited October 2015
    @Brian

The initial hypothesis was Fazil say has a past life connection to Germany

Then a fast psychic impression of Severus snape, came along alone, cause there was focusing on the time period.

https://twitter.com/adilerror/status/380656080285474816

The hypothesis then was Fazil Say is past life connected to Beethoven and that time period.

Then the matches were done satisfying the initial hypothesis.
  • edited April 2017
    But, no testing of the hypothesis was done. So, no psychic power was used or cultivated. It's important to point out that even if the matches were 100% correct, it would, by no means, lessen the shame and humiliation of not being able to prove it. 

• edited October 2015
    @brian

The shame and humiliation

• Pray, my liege, how would the testing of a hypothesis work, exactly?
    Forgive the crass question. But I do think it matters. For instance, when you matched me to Therese von Bayern, I can say that it seemed to me that the match was correct due to my past life "flashes" or little memories. However, they could have been due to many other things.

Past lives are also not something that can be proved, empirically, at least.
  • edited October 2015
    Read to learn! 

• Technically, it would be through the Akashic Records for absolute accuracy, however, you know quite well none of us really have good access to the records because we're all dullards!
  • edited October 2015
    Yes, how to test a hypothesis?

The fool that I am, I proceeded to see where I ended up with this. I tried not to logically go anyplace in particular, just attempted to let preconceptions go as much as possible and explore what came up. I ended up with 1752 and Russia. This took me to this man.

Of course, ending up here may have nothing to do with Mr Say and everything to with my own limited perceptions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Kurakin

• edited October 2015
  • I then read a bit more on Mr Say and my attention focused on this:

"In response to a commission from the 2011 Schleswig-Holstein Musik Festival, Say has also written a Clarinet Concerto for Sabine Meyer that refers to the life and work of the Persian poet Omar Khayyam."

This led me to this:

• Which, as I do this, I realize I am once again using a process that has misled me so many times before to look-a-likes.

So...how to discern when this is happening?

• How did you end up with 1752 and Russia? This things are not objectively indicated.
  • Why not be led to Carl Linnaeus, instead?  He is known as as the father of modern Taxonomy.
    The whole idea of that discipline being to categorize living things based solely upon similarity. 
    Already, there is a message that is being communicated through this simple random comparison.

• Brian, how on Earth do you objectively indicate anything? Was Oskr using dowsing? Probably! And Christa? Probably as well. This is all very difficult to grasp, in a sense.
  • Also, Brian, if you have access to the Akashic Records, why try dowsing first? Is it perhaps so that your perception doesn't get muddled after?
  • Dowsing will objectively indicate a time and place of a probable past life match. But this match has to be tested using the deductive method, in order for psychic (mental) insight to grow. As Holmes points out the trivial things that people overlook hold the most important clues. 
  • And how do you use the deductive method in matters such as past lives?
  • It's not easy climbing without any perceptible hand or footholds. I never pretended that it was.

This discussion has been closed.