Star Power

edited March 2019 in Demonology
Stars that suck enough NRG become black holes.

Comments

• The former SS member Wilhelm Landig of the Vienna Lodge "coined the idea of the Black Sun, a substitute swastika and mystical source of energy capable of regenerating the Aryan race".
  • Why do most actors have blue eyes in shows, movies, and even commercials?

Don't forget all the actresses that dye their hair blonde. Why does Hollywood think we want everyone to have blonde hair?
  • Forgive me teacher sometimes dont realize what im doing. Just a noob in a cruel world.
  • Blonde hair and blue eyes are considered by european stock man a most atractive physical trait in women. Women seem to feel the same about men. Why it is so I don´t know but it as a programming, a predisposition, that is quite strong and prevalent. The reason for finding certain physicail traits atractive and others not is still a mistery, there some atempts to explain them by atributing unconscious pratical biological reasons but those explanations are not all convincing. A beautiful face is just that, it is no garantee that the inner being of the person in question is also beautiful. To get away from inate atractions is hard and I am not sure if it is useful at all. A babe is atractive? Great, let her be so...