Lack of Faith

Comments

• Reiki is actually a remarkable gift from an Enlightened being.

It is people that are untrustworthy as is their understanding of Reiki.

The obstacle is the path.
  • Reiki is a severe test of ego and spirituality.
  • I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

• "But when he saw the wind, he was afraid, and beginning to sink he cried out, "Lord, save me." Jesus immediately reached out his hand and took hold of him, saying to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"

• edited May 2016
    I think this comes from me wanting to ask you, why in my healings sometimes i feel the energy stops flowing or becomes weak. 

this has been ocurring before the 3rd attunement.

:'(

• edited May 2016
    Get yourself out of your own way?

• How to buy a kernel of faith? You can´t?! It´s annoying to know that we can´t acquire faith, we get it or we don´t, we can´t force it up on us like we can do with a bad tasting medicine.So, we have to wait until a beautiful morning the sucker just pops in in our life. Also, I am unable to dissociate rational thinking from the equation, for me faith comes from being absolutely sure about something, it equals to know something for sure. Wrong thinking? How to acquite faith without being absolutely sure about the matter in question? To say that I should stop thinking is not going to help.

• Knowledge (Gnosis) is faith in oneself and the things that can be understood. This is about security.

Wisdom is faith in the truth and the things which lie beyond our understanding. This is a little more challenging.

If the mind is limited by ego, then no amount of channeling or hypnosis will lead to the knowledge that lies beyond ourselves and the collective unconscious.

When the mind is expanded, however, the ego takes up less room and there is much greater opportunity to experience the presence of the higher power that lies beyond self.

• Gnosis offers the happiness that comes through false enlightenment.
    Truth, however, offers freedom from all such nonsense.
  • Both Reiki Masters and Ex-Reiki Masters have missed the point that they have inadvertently limited themselves to very limited and false paradigms. A true master would not go around proclaiming himself to be a master or ex-master of anything. Certainly wouldn't want to claim psychic powers or demonstrate them by bending spoons! Wouldn't want to claim to be the chosen pet of imaginary space beings or ascended masters, either. Unless, they seek to prove that Aleister has left his mark and has worked his Magick.

• Billy Meier was known as Billy the Kid.

• Im tired of that goat everytime i see it is really unconfortable. Seriously how to take it out?.
  • I dont know if its that im full of energy in some zones or what... But the flow has become weaker and weaker.. :'( i feel weak like lack of power to continúe. I achieve nothing and i feel im wasting my time and yours.