Astral Projection

Astral projection is a Gnostic holiday. Try to remain in the body at all times, especially during meditation. Meditation time is the only time when the 3 wise monkeys do not cripple. Avoid all talking and singing entities on your "accidental" journeys - especially anthropomorphic animals and gods.

Comments

• edited March 2019
    Some people like to get drunk or high before attempting astral projection but this is actually detrimental to the process. 

• NEVER project with the astral body - only use the higher light bodies. The astral planes are really mazes of self-centered conceit.

• Why is this happening? Thanks
  • The fractal Gnostic spiral path leads nowhere.

• Unless ...

• Aiwass is another name for Set, an Egyptian god. Sodomy is especially “sacred” to Set. It opens what are called the “Typhonion” tunnels, channels through which extremely powerful demons, like the horrible Choronzon, can travel from the “alternate reality” and emerge into this universe ...
  • In art, Set is mostly depicted as a fabulous creature, referred to by Egyptologists as the Set animal. The animal has a curved snout, long rectangular ears, a thin forked tail and canine body, with sprouted fur tufts in an inverted arrow shape; sometimes, Set is depicted as a human with only the head of the Set animal. It does not resemble any known creature ...

• Set theory in post-tonal music!!!!!
  • Master Masons consider everyone else assholes? I wonder why?

• What power pushes us forwards and backwards when one is out of his body? I experience involuntary space travels. Yes, I like them a lot. I have seen galaxies. They are so beautiful. I wish I could travel more. Dreams are not enough!
  • Delusion? Chemical and Magnetic intervention? Psychic sabotage? Hypnosis? TV?
  • Every Man and every Woman is a star? It's a grey area.

• Dung beetles and the Milky Way? Astral travel is just TOO gross.
  • One Grey said that they are still demons.
  • Worm Holes and Black Holes. Sounds like a bad trip? You were joking about beauty, right?
  • This may sound a bit negative. When I was sixteen, after my suicide attempt failed, I became OBSESSED with astral projection. I would spend many hours just lying on my back, waiting to leave my body. My goal was, as soon as I left my body, to grab a knife and slice my throat, since I reckoned I wouldn't feel it. I was too squeamish to do suchba thing to myself directly and I reckoned this would be different. Or leave my body and never return, leaving my physical self in a coma indefinitely.
    It was during these attempts that my first set of tactile hallucinations attacked.
  • I never managed to leave my body, though, and after many months I just had to face what and fix what I thought was impossible to fix. And then, tired from too much therapy and wanting to start anew I met Brian and harassed him for help. And that completely fixed the entirety of that problem.
  • The astral realms are simply the realms of thought and emotion. Transcend these limitations to access the higher realms of clear and absolute insight.
  • Jesus the True Vine
    "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned.…

Star people are nothing more than hungry furnaces!
  • Sit on it?

"The sacrum (/ˈsækrəm/ or /ˈskrəm/; plural: sacra or sacrums;[1] Latin os sacrum[2]) in human anatomy is a large, triangular bone at the base of the spine, that forms by the fusing (setting?) of sacral vertebrae S1–S5 (another set?)"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/set

"inverted arrow shape"

Above the so called last remnants of our 'tails'....(the coccyx...which is yet another set)