Cleansing: Minerals, hands, reiki.

edited March 2016 in Reiki
In healing practices is sometimes necessary the need of cleansing the zone or the body so the healing energy flows better.

Many methods include:

Hands

Minerals

Reiki energy

Which one could be better for a practical approach?

Minerals
I've heard of White crystals, pyrite etc.

I have one like this

Thanks

Comments

• Remember, you are the performer, the director and producer. Learn from your successes and mistakes. Just play your part well - before transcending it by seeing through it.

• edited April 2017
    There's a story about a guy who became enlightened through selling chewing gum at a train station and observing the coming and goings of all the passengers. Do you want to know what brand of chewing gum?

• jajaja ok! 
  • Pyrite
    The mineral pyrite, or iron pyrite, also known as fool's gold, is an iron sulfide with the chemical formulaFeS2. This mineral's metallic luster and pale brass-yellow hue give it a superficial resemblance to gold, hence the well-known nickname of fool's gold.

Pyrite is usually found associated with other sulfides or oxides in quartz veinssedimentary rock, andmetamorphic rock.

Rose.- to flush

• Healing the Lame Beggar

…And he began to give them his attention, expecting to receive something from them. But Peter said, "I do not possess silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you: In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene-- walk!" And seizing him by the right hand, he raised him up; and immediately his feet and his ankles were strengthened.…

• Energy healing confronts the very boundaries of delusion. Rocks and crystals might be a distraction?
  • The ability to see beyond form and physicality is the key to healing and the key to direct experience of the greatest mysteries?
  • Very eloquent said, teacher.

The New Jerusalem

19The foundation stones of the city wall were adorned with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation stone was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald; 20the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth, chrysoprase; the eleventh, jacinth; the twelfth, amethyst.
  • edited March 2016
    I used to have a white crystal cluster

I spent hours cleaning the aura and chakras of my patients, very hard work, and since there was no full cleansing because of such long sessions involved the results were minimal.

I have a patient with already diagnosed arthritis and chronic pain in hands, now appearing in the knees. When i used the cluster, she became a little discouraged from the sessions since she felt no substantial pain releaf.

The day i started using the pranic healing hands techinque she felt instant pain relief from the knees(only with body/aura cleansing), and the pain in the hands she said went from 70% came to 30%, after a localized cleansig

The last weekend i went to the market square and a silver maker craftsman sold me a white quartz pendulum after confesing he himself cured himself a pain in the neck with an amathyst, making him a quartz believer

I did her a session yesterday, i scaned her for negative energy zones with a metal pendulum i have.

Huge amount of congestion in the solar plexus, and i have to say Brianstalin helped me saying she had problems in that area. And indeed, she has too much bitterness and became angry very easily, which i think is making damage in those organs and the bad toxines going to the articulations.

i started the cleansing in the throat since she reported pain there. The metal pendulum agreed withnegative energy floating around. The white quartz spun like crazy, i think less than a minute and stopped, i couldnt believe it, i double checked with the metal pendulm,and yes no negative energy.

i thought, am going to clean the whole body if so fast.

By the time i finished the whole front side of the body, she reported that the knee pain disappeared, and the hands pain came from 70% to 30%, i cleansed the hands also and came to 20%.

By the moment i finished the whole back side of the body, miraculously she reported the pain in the hands went to 0%.

Only with a 40 mins quartz cleansing, THEN i proceded with the reiki transmission.

Im very happy and surprised with the results!! amazing.

• edited March 2016
    We can use dowsing to determine how long the congestion of any affected chakra has been there and the cause of that congestion. Quartz crystals can be programmed to pull out any congested energy. Just remember to clean them afterwards. Voice vibration can also be used to deal with the congested energy, usually with interesting and immediate results. Certain shamanic techniques can also be used for healing and/or to induce out of body experiences for the client. We may direct consciousness forward or backwards in time, send it into different dimensions or direct it to visualize any affected areas of the body.

If past life trauma is indicated in any chakra, the client can be directed back to the relevant lifetime and directed to "relive" the events that are causing the present day problems. Sometimes, the "relived" events are merely imagined screen memories, but they can still be quite effective as symbolic events to help to explain, accept and counter any problems.

• edited April 2017