69, Snape and Crowley's Bowie

This is an intelligent analysis of these deaths and their actual Magickal significance and beyond.
It seems there is very much going on here, and Rickman's death was very much affiliated with the fictitious but influential tale of Harry Potter. This is all a sign that leads to something and maybe none of us have stepped back enough to make better conclusions.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E0WfVvA6M-s

Comments

• Only intelligent if it resonates with your own level of understanding? Programmed limitation? Only a Sith deals in absolutes? Gnosticism is itself a form of spiritual and mental cancer? 
  • Yes, that's true, it is only intelligent if it's at my level of understanding.
    Gnosticism? Because of the symbolic nature of the video?

I don't understand what's going on. But it's not good. It's the farthest thing from. And I'm getting scared.
  • edited March 2019
    The uploader of this video, for instance, is actually describing us using himself as a filer, except he has Henry Kissinger's hand stuck right up his Aleister Crowley.

• Really, I ask you in all seriousness, what's so hard about deprogramming? Is Zen Mastership really so hard?
  • With all this junk in your attic of a mind palace, even the most simple psychic task will end in utter failure.
  • Expected programmed response should never be applauded, even when mediocrity is transformed into excellence through the Magick of the Communist hive mind.

• edited March 2019
    Putting it simply, a more enlightened and attuned mind will just focus on corruption, mind control and the poisoning of our food and water. If these things are not addressed, we will just be spectators and active participants of the spiritual, economic and mental collapse.

• *sigh*
    Brian, you're very intelligent. In fact one of the brightest people I know. What's so difficult about deprogramming? Well, you've said it yourself before and it seems your good nature in this case won't let you see what's so difficult about it. You always want to see the best in everything, I think. In every cynic is a disappointed idealist. I'm so sorry, good uncle. We're all a bunch of crap, really, selfish. Delusional. Greedy. Just terrible all around.

We have a lot invested in this ride! Sound familiar? Of course we find it so difficult to deprogram! We're so attached to all of this, we want everything to be real. Moreover, you've said it yourself. The truth would burst our little hearts.
  • What I think I meant to say is that Rickman and Bowie's death tied into symbolism about greater calamities to come for the entire human race. For the sheer reason that there seems to be so much symbology involved that could, in one sense, symbolically point towards some other great problems affecting humanity soon.
  • You can take the Shaman out of the Jungle, but you can't take the Jungle out of the Shaman.

• We are spectators and invonluntary participants for sure. How can we deprogramm ourselves?
  • Forgive me.. im just a stupid man on fear who cant deal with greatness.
  • Greatness? Who the hell wants to be "great"? Are you, perchance, my good sir, desiring to be "great" like Crowley and Bowie were great? Because that is messed up. And very much satanic in nature! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3413850/How-golden-years-turned-ashes-reeling-David-Bowie-s-death-bitter-ex-wife-ANGIE-BOWIE-gives-outrageous-account-doomed-love.html
  • I AM = GR8 1

• need help with this mess brian, please
  • There is no mess. The need to create order out of chaos is only a Luciferic one.
  • Ok teacher.. :'(