Herbology and Phytotherapy

edited March 2016 in Reiki

What are your views on this side of healing?

Recently a new virtual university in Mexico opened up this degree internationally.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    God made all food a medicine. Men calling themselves Gods (bizarrely, actual personal friends of Shirley MacLaine) strive diligently to make all foods poison.

Probably achieved karmically by getting dimwits to break their covenants with God..

But if you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands, and if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, then I will do this to you: I will bring upon you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and drain away your life. You will plant seed in vain, because your enemies will eat it. I will set my face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies; those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee even when no one is pursuing you. If after all this you will not listen to me, I will punish you for your sins seven times over. I will break down your stubborn pride and make the sky above you like iron and the ground beneath you like bronze. Your strength will be spent in vain, because your soil will not yield its crops, nor will the trees of the land yield their fruit...

• Fresh sources and filters play key roles in the realm of psychic competence. The whole internet has to be filtered and decoded using a special key in order to to squeeze even a little objective sense from it.

By constantly referring to it without critically thinking makes a mockery of truth and makes simple psychic tasks impossible.

Deprogramming and Zen Mastery, first?

• "Gay wizard"

• edited March 2016
    Oh yes, i want to take both studies online, psychology through the UNAM and this one came out recently. The only problem i have now is that i need to apply to an admission test for taking pyschology,and that means the whole high school stuff, calculus, chemistry, biology, physics etc...

I have hard times to concentrate, and to face the tests. i have testophobia or something like that.

• "God made all food medicine."

When I was ill, after I lost about 30 lbs, I also lost my period. Hair began thinning. I was put under the care of a nutritionist, who insisted I eat a large portion of grapes every single day. And walnuts. The reason? Grapes regulate the menstrual cycle and walnuts have Omega 3 fatty acid that would have helped with my brain's serotonin production, thus alleviating my depression and suicidal thoughts. Or so that was the point. He used food as medicine, and that was his way of seeing it. Unfortunately, being placed under his care in my mental state was a terrible idea. My parents' mental state was not good either and they began weighing everything I ate. They were so terrified I would die like many other girls they saw perish at the time. However, the control was so high that what followed after was quite terrible.
  • Knowledge is nonsense without wisdom.

• It's a Jung-le out there.

• edited March 2016
    @OskrZS
    Why do you have to take Calculus and Biology? When I was admitted into university here, there was only a certain amount of requirements I had to meet. I didn't take Calculus or Physics in High School and they weren't really required for my stream of study. I only needed a certain number of each type of course, in categories A, B and C. An average that was either equal or above what was needed for admission... and I was in.
    Does it work in a totally different fashion over there? Also, you can bullsh!t the system, in a way, by getting into one stream that requires a lower average and then switching over once your grades are in par with the requirements.
  • Durante sus dos rondas de selección la UNAM, sólo recibió 19 mil nuevos universitarios de los más de 180 mil aspirantes a ocupar un espacio estudiantil en la máxima casa de estudios del país.

http://regeneracion.mx/rechazados-por-la-unam-ipn-y-uam-9-de-cada-10-aspirantes-a-licenciatura/
  • edited March 2016
    Ohhhhhhhh.... :(
    What is this test you speak of?
    To get into a Bachelor of Music stream you have to pass an audition, obviously, but that's the only "test" I know of required to enter any bachelor's program in Canada.

Oskr.. *pats your head* you are a smart cookie. You can do it! I believe in you!
  • See? This dog is like me. Already proud of you because he knows you'll try anyways, Mr. California!
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e7/80/8b/e7808bcd98224d80e9c07cf3431380a1.jpg