Loving touch

My first out of body experience happened in 2008. It was night; I was trying to get some sleep. I was anxious and weary. I took some sedatives. While I was going to take them, I had a thought about a woman who had had a near death experience. I pondered it would be nice to feel something like that. Then I went to sleep. To my amazement I left my body and flew across the space in total love. I saw stars and the speed was incredible. Finally I stopped. I had reached the core of my experience. I was still in total love. I sensed another being in darkness. She came closer. We crossed our fingers like lovers. Then I flew again back to my body. I reflected what had happened, then I fell asleep. My heart was warm and full of love in the next day. I literally felt that my heart was infused with love.

I must try and try to have more such heavenly experiences. Brian, why do you think I was in darkness, when I met the spirit?

Comments

• edited March 2016
    The astral realms are realms of thought and emotion. 

• A succubus is a demon in female form or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend) that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. The male counterpart is the incubus.
  • It's a bit like killing. We can do it with a sledgehammer or turn it into an art form.

• Millions of people have had out of body experiences, millions of people have experienced kundalini awakening. 

Did it do ANY of them any real good?

No, of course not. These things are the products of delusion. 

“I would rather sink to the bottom of the sea for endless eons than seek liberation through all the saints of the universe.” ~Shih-t’ou

• Well, it opened my eyes a bit. Isn't it something good? Delusion? What do you mean? 
  • edited March 2016
    Are you really a shut eye? Only total deprogramming can remove the restrictions that willful ignorance brings. The Left Hand Path is rubbish? Communist hive mind mediocrity?

• When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 
  • Throw away your crutches (idiot and childish dependencies) and start walking. See through the master and become the master?

• The awakened one is not the one who experiences kundalini awakening and/or out of body experiences, but the one who can assess these programming protocols in objective fashion, in order to to perceive the childish levels of delusion that they represent.

BRIANSTALIN
  • By saying that the OBE opened my eyes a bit, I mean the experience showed that I can be loved. And it is much.
  • @Leftius: everybody deserves to be loved. Did you go through something that led you to believe otherwise? *hugs* Everyone deserves to be loved and appreciated. I may be a stranger, but you shouldn't need an incubbus to understand that. It's very sad.
    Everyone is equal in the eyes of God. And thus you are worth as much as anyone. Never think otherwise.
    *hugs* Anyone else want to partake in a group hug and make Leftius feel that he matters!????
  • Thanks for the compassion! When I was a telepath, almost everybody hated me - for the reasons that I don't want to discuss. I'm in a nihilistic void. But enough of me. Let's discuss something else.

• edited March 2016
    Then so be it! Had you ever heard of the concept of deprogramming before?
    And do you usually meditate? What's your approach to the study of mysticism?
  • They are poisoning our food and water and God and all the angels allow it to happen? Are we suffering from cognitive dissonance here? Henry Kissinger created the new Age Movement because he loves us?
  • edited March 2016
    When we travel in our astral bodies to meet with Bashar, he appears as a god, but when we travel in our crystal light bodies to meet him, he appears as smug conspirator in the Cosmic Chaos Death Cult Game of Dog Eat Dog?

The main problem with telepaths is that they are severely handicapped by the childish level of their own meager understanding.
  • The alpha wolf is a figure that looms large in our imagination. The notion of a supreme pack leader who fought his way to dominance and reigns superior to the other wolves in his pack informs both our fiction and is how many people understand wolf behavior.

“I would rather sink to the bottom of the sea for endless eons than seek liberation through all the saints of the universe.” ~Shih-t’ou
  • edited March 2019
    Perceived imbalance is not always about genetics - it is a battle of wills.

• "Then so be it! Had you ever heard of the concept of deprogramming before? 
    And do you usually meditate? What's your approach to the study of mysticism?"

Seems like Brian is talking about deprogramming but I don't know what it is in a nutshell.
    I can't meditate. I have been cursed by a yogi. If somebody could lift the curse, I would return to my meditation and prayer routines. I don't consider myself as a mystic. I'm rather a nihilist trying to save myself from it - to become a spiritual person again. I practice loving-kindness and overall try to be a good person. That is something, isn't it?
  • An experiment in dog telepathy, circa 1920