Pranic Healing

edited March 2019 in Reiki
Teacher, could you please give us your views on this interesting side of healing, and what differences has with Reiki?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• To follow the path, look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master, become the master. - Zen Proverbs

It's just another obstacle in perception to transcend.

• Attempting to overlay negative programming with positive programming generates many challenges.

If simple deprogramming and Zen Mastership are not viable options, then there is always energy work. But it can be a 2-edged sword.
  • Two-edged sword? How so?
  • The old joke runs along these lines -  Pranic healing Guru dies like a dog at 53 years old.
  • Just know it and understand it.
  • Um, okay. I guess.
  • Lead me from dreaming to waking.
    Lead me from opacity to clarity.
    Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
    Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
    Lead me from intention to attention.
    Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
    Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
    Lead me to the place I never left,
    Where there is peace, and peace
    - The Upanishads

• "If simple deprogramming and Zen Mastership are not viable options, then there is always energy work. "

Great Teacher!, you always manage to make me feel like an idiot.
  • Im tired of this honestly... i think im going back to get a job and thats all. if i could not get a simple thing like deprogramming and zen, what makes me thing ill be a healer or real psychologist, ill leave that to the profesionals. i admit defeat.
  • edited February 2016
    Its hard to admit that one's an idiot, but yes...

Yesterday i did a guided meditation by Choa, twin hearts, and even when it was an improvised one, i could indeed feel the prana from heart and crown chakras. Today i can say that it worked! i feel somewhat changed

my recurrent obsession with the girl step back enormously, and i felt very positive, even the dreamy revelations changed a bit.

i could feel how my fear was taking aside and replace with a positive attitude towards death.

The thing is that when i got upset last night with the thing brian said i felt an eruption of anger, and a few seconds later my cat dropped a cactus that i have on my desk. in thatmoment i remembered john chang's unconciously hurting the girl on that chi video.

This is something that was a coincidence, or something more to consider. Magical thinking?, perhaps, yet no absolutes right?

that's honestly what i have been fearing the whole time, hurting or destroying somebody else with the things am doing.

im still scared of that, and so energy treatment i consider is not for idiots and i thinking on not going there for that reason, i wish i could try deprog and zen along with reiki

the question is
     why reiki wasnt help me the way pranic healing did with one single meditation?, i feel guilty to be a bad reikist.

• Why is dealing with delusion such a struggle?

Mediums are divided into two classes: the “shut-eyes” and the “opens.”

The shut-eyes were the simple believers, often sweet little old ladies (although not all old ladies in spiritualism are sweet) who genuinely felt that they were psychic and able to
     pick up “vibrations.” They were kept around by the others because their transparent sincerity was good for public relations. But the shut-eyes were not let in on the tricks of the trade.

The open mediums, by contrast, were those who knew they were frauds and admitted it– at least in the secret circles of the fraternity.

The Psychic Mafia

By M. Lamar Keene

• All frauds? Not true.
  • Are dreams real? What happens when reality becomes a nightmare? Psychic power must operate beyond the strict confines of the Collective Unconscious to be truly effective? Healing becomes an interesting interface between delusion and faith. But it is only a small beginning.