Oink!

Who are the Pig Men?

Comments

• Nations run by pedophiles deserve to be raped?

• "nation" is a concept which does not exist → earth is round... by NOW, but until when?...
  • Flag of the Nation of Islam. The flag is under the influence of the Turkish flag. Letters on the flag means Justice, Freedom, Equality, Islam.

• ...equality? - in which inequation?...
  • The girls mother was prostituting her daughter to Polanski for money, according to this video.

• Turkish flag; letters on the flag means Justice, Freedom, Equality, Islam. Is that a JOKE?!
  • Perhaps the answer to Islam is to go around cutting the heads off Muslims? Or would that not be considered politically correct in todays Communist Liberal world? So ok for muslims to cut off non-believers heads but we shouldn't do it back to them.

David, do you think George Soros will ever get his head cut off after being brutally tortured?
  • This is what the LORD says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover.
  • Why will we not recover? Hardly sounds fair considering we have all be mislead and abused in many ways in this life.
  • Willful Blindness and Invincible Ignorance have a price. The wages of sin is death.
  • Hardly wilful blindness when people have been mislead and lied to.
  • edited October 2017
    Roman p was in robert
    Deniros house that says a lot.

Poor world... We are a bunch of dirtbags.

I do regret, and know people who is... But very programmed. We are lost.
  • ariadna gave me the clew & i entered trustfully in the labirinth...oops, wrong labirinth...