Reiki 4

edited July 2017 in Reiki
Guess who's reiki master teacher level 4, finally fellas!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Reiki - The Egoless Path

Once one has obtained the title of Reiki Master Teacher, one realizes one is master of nothing.

If, however, one has not witnessed or experienced the healing miracle of Reiki (VRIL) AND gained some insight from it, then one is a sad bastard, indeed.

BRIANSTALIN
  • OSKRZS, CONGRATULATIONS !
    &, "enjoy the ride"
  • OSKR, so you are now mastter of nothing, according to BS. It doesn´t sound great...Perhaps greater responsabilities.Good for you, I hope...
  • Next step is to turn shadow into reality.

• The Number of the Beast is a term in the Book of Revelation, of the New Testament, that is associated with the Beast of Revelation in chapter 13. In most manuscripts of the New Testament and in English translations of the Bible, the number of the beast is 666.

• edited August 2017
    The mark of the beast is aparently a chip that all will have to wear, if we want to stay alive, in the right hand, some in the forehead. Those who will not comply will be killed or starve to death.Nice isn´t it?... I´m looking forward to it...
  • And it causes all the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the servants, that it should give them a mark on their right hand or on their forehead...

• Ok, the first method is to use water and soap, what are the others? 
  • Use the Left Hand?

• With my problem on the kidneys i used the left hand on the right kidney and the bubbles almost disappeared for hours.
  • The energy discharges (expells...disperses...goes forth....or whatever you wish to call it) through my left hand. The intake comes through my right hand.

Can't tell you how many 'teachers' told me that this was 'wrong' and that it is supposed to be the other way around.

• OSKRZS, just go for it - ok?
  • In Sahih Muslim it mentions that Muhammad said that people should only use their right hand when eating, because the Shaytan eats with his left hand. There are also mentions in the Abu Dawud hadith collection that Muhammad reserved his right hand for purification and his left hand for lowly things when using the bathroom.

• from hell.
    Mr Lusk,
    Sor
    I send you half the Kidne I took from one woman prasarved it for you tother piece I fried and ate it was very nise. I may send you the bloody knif that took it out if you only wate a whil longer
    signed
    Catch me when you can Mishter Lusk.
  • Just as the Torah has verses about God as gracious and forgiving and also lines that depict God as punitive and vindictive, the Quran is of mixed mind about the Jews. Some lines express tolerance. Others are hostile. 

• head-hit in the mouth = blast!...
  • Some say the energy to send or to receive is to be taken by the left hand. Don´t know if it is mandatory for all or if it varies. 
  • "Next step is to turn shadow into reality."

Thanks teacher, for passing this gift..

That above is a hard task.